Thursday, August 20, 2009

Grace



I'm so excited about the Close To My Heart Autumn/
Winter Idea Book. As always it is full of beautiful papers, stamps,embellishments and more!! I have a huge want list! Here is a little card that I made from Jeanette Lyntons how to book Wishes. I used the new stamp Delightful Things,I embellished with twilight corduroy brads,and I used the new Grace papers{I love that word Grace! The Bible definition-Gods unmerited favor. Gods kindness to each of us, and we didn't or couldn't do anything to deserve it-it's free! I'm so thankful that He just loves us and gives us the gift of His grace not just for our salvation but for the victory we need in every circumstance every single day in our lives!(I like the acronym: God's Riches At Christs Expense.)
Ephesians 2:8-9 God saved you by His grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.”}

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is great and your testimony for our Savior is even greater!!!! Keep up the beautiful artwork and shining your light for Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the acronym for the word Grace...I will definitely be sharing that with my Christian sisters! I have a ladies' class to teach in a few weeks...I plan to find a way to add that in to my lesson! Thanks for sharing your faith.

    ReplyDelete